So, I have to think of some presents my family will like and won’t make me wince. Any suggestions?
My Wish List
- Any Hawk & Fisher books (besides the first one) by Simon R Green.
- Fair trade chocolate. Lots’n’lots.
- Doctor Who Season 4
- Significant donations in my name to Planned Parenthood or a micro-lending organisation.
- Ethical clothing that fits. (Seriously, don’t even try. Might as well be a moon rock.)
- A WOC Doctor
- The worldwide end of patriarchy.
As long as I don’t get a kitchen implement or a rake (yes, those really were previous presents) I’ll be happy.