After reading the “Who’s the TV couple of the Noughties?” hoyden thread
I’ve decided that I’m a hopeless romantic. Given the age of the thread (and that when I started writing a reply I ended up with half a page of text) I’m going to post here with my opinion of the best couples.
Of course, just to get the Torchwood out of my system
- Gwen and Tosh with the “It totally should have happened” award
And onto the real Doctor Who
- Rose and Nine with the “Almost as skeezy as Emma/ Knightley but OMG chemistry!” award
Donna and Sarah Jane get awards for being awesome, but that is a different post.
Now to Veronica Mars, a television show that really needed to have a fourth season (*still bitter*)
Veronica and Logan win the SNAP award
I can’t forget Bones
- Bones and Booth win the “You can only take sexual tension so far” award
Narrowly beating Starbuck/ Anders/ Apollo (you know Starbuck should get both) on the Battlestar Galatica front
- Adama and Roslin with the “Better than all those youngins” award
Last but not least, the best couple in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Willow and Tara with the “SQUEENESS!” award
Never fear, I shall soon have an angry post up and we can forget I ever had these terrible womanly emotions.