So I haven’t been writing for a while. I’m going through a process of learning and unlearning, mainly triggered by the flashes of panic I experience every time I’m sexually attracted to a woman. Damn heterocentrist culture.
So, a quick summary of all the things I meant to write about but didn’t.
- So You Think You Can Dance Australia? should be called So You Think Australia Isn’t Racist? Think Again. Hexy blogs about it here.
- My parents got slightly drunk and talked loudly about their college days, past sexual exploits and various other things in a crowded restaurant. To finish the evening I had this delightful conversation.
The Patriarch: You could have been aborted for health reasons. Just think about that the next time you rant about abortion.
Deviant Spawn: Wow. That totally doesn’t change my opinion on abortion at all.
- Oh, and another dude decided he wants to sleep with me (or “hit that”). I’m a hairy lesbian radical feminist FFS. What more do I have to do? Methinks we should coerce the evolutionary psychologists into finally doing something useful, like invent an anti-dude spray. Maybe a t-shirt would do the trick “I do not require men to convert to radical feminism. I do not require a man at all,” or “Men: DO NOT WANT.”
- An advertisement for bras had the slogan “put the perkiness where it belongs” to which I thought (a) our world is very very strange and (b) the perkiness belongs in the bank account of women who help and enrich other women. Economic power FTW (so much better than sexual power and more solid than political power).
- And a tip for people doing the HSC. You should probably put more time into studying for your trials than preparing for the formal (it’s kinda like the senior prom). The entire process of women preparing for the formal is pathetic as soon as you reverse the genders in thought experiments. Why waste the money and time (which, is after all, potential money)?!